A kiss is part of a form of love that can be given to a person, including children. Kiss also be a way to express feelings of parents in children. Some parents express affection by kissing the lips of the child.
The kiss of this type may be, as long as you make sure your oral condition, such as: whether or not your tooth cavities, tongue or your gums or mouth sores. A pediatrician from the Infectious Disease Association of Columbia Sandra Beltran found evidence that the spread of the disease Mononucleosis, a type of herpes that is transmitted through saliva when kissing the child’s lips. Not only that, the germs such as cough, flu and colds follow to move from your mouth to your baby. As a result, he was infected.
- Ask for a toddler to not kiss anyone else besides her parents, including grandparents, uncle, or aunt. The reason you can give is you both are a parent, the most special person. Likewise with the child in the eyes of both of you.
- How to kiss on the cheek? Sure, for those closest to the child, such as grandparents. Also make sure that people who will kiss your baby in a healthy state.
- Recommend another expression of affection, such as hugging or Salim -memegang another person’s right hand with your right hand a child, then pressed to her forehead anak–. Explain to him that hug and Salim have the same meaning and significance of the kiss. Moreover, Salim is one of the Eastern culture that reflects respect or manners. You need to remind your child is not kissing the hand of another man with his mouth as he could be contaminated with the bacteria in their hands. Teach put a hand on the cheek or forehead.
- Dolls or toys must kiss as long as it is clean. Minimal wash your baby doll or toy twice a month.
- Not to be kissed by a child:
- Another person who was unknown , especially that also is not known by you and your partner. Explain to your child.
- Animals. Love animals does not mean having to kiss the mouth, cheek or forehead, even your own pets. Professor Nigel French at Massey University , New Zealand, proving kissing habits of animals can transmit the infection to humans.
- The objects in public places such as pillars, glass, or a fence.
- The pictures in magazines or newspapers , because the ink is toxic.