Have you noticed that your patio is missing something? You may be wondering what other things you can add to the terrace to make it more interesting. Placing a fireplace may be one of the nice projects you can do for your patio.
Fireplaces can be a useful thing you can add to your patio especially during the summer when a barbecue weekend is most of the time. You can invite friends and relatives and enjoy a barbecue right on your terrace during summer evenings. You can make this fireplace harga mdf yourself by learning the steps in making it.
1. The first step in the do-it-yourself fireplace is to prepare the material you need to make it. The things you can use for this project are bricks, cement and plywood. Make sure all your practical tools also fit your reach like hammers and nails.
2. The second step in the do-it-yourself fireplace is composing your material. If you want plywood you should use the one with dimensions of two inches four inches. Many people that this would be a dangerous material for a fireplace but you have to make sure everything is done properly before you use it. Fireplaces made of wood are reminiscent of fireplaces used centuries ago.
3. The third step in the do-it-yourself fireplace is the basic arrangement of the fireplace. You must use your bricks. This section should be four feet wide and four feet long. Had to climb two feet from the floor. Then add the plywood and put a large brick on it.
4. The fourth step in the do-it-yourself fireplace is to make sure that the height of the fireplace as a whole is six feet wide and should be four feet wide. The back should be one foot high.
5. The fifth step in a do-it-yourself fireplace is building a wall on either side. The walls are two feet tall. This is an important part of this project because where you will put the grill. Her face should be an easily accessible part so you can always bake her easily.
6. The sixth step in the do-it-yourself fireplace is making a wok rack. This shelf should be where you store the charcoal. It should be six inches under a fireplace grill. You can also put accessories to bake in it.
You can keep this fireplace safe as long as you never leave it without treatment. Make sure someone will handle it if you have to get something far away from it. You can also use gel fuels that are easy to remove and not normal charcoal. The last thing you need to remember is to make sure that the fire has been extinguished before leaving your fireplace.